Monday, May 20, 2013

Pretty Sleepy Right Now

Right now at my time zone, it's 12:20 am and that is pretty much an early time for me right now because I won't be sleeping for another three hours. I'm just trying to train myself to stay awake at will so I won't do bad at work. I'm falling asleep at my chair right now as expected. I'm someone who just needs plenty of rest to be able to function, but since this job is really tough especially working at the night shift, I should pretty much not outdo myself with the free time and stay committed to earning a living during the week!

I'm starting to be really comfortable with all this grown up talk these days. I'm just not sure what I'm going to be doing if I manage to become successful with my life and have enough money to retire early. Becoming mellow and just telling personal jokes is starting to never become old for me now. I'm just getting old, and underneath, I'm understanding my place by also not being afraid about anything happening.