Monday, May 20, 2013

Placing A Ton of Heart

I really like the idea of just keeping things simple these days and not stressing about anything to keep things usual as they are. My mind is just so programmed to be engaged in some daily behavior, but now my heart and soul just wants to make a more wiser investment so it could benefit my life later. Perhaps, pursuing after the greatest goods that I can obtain for myself would have a better lasting effect for me in the areas of success.

I'm not even talking about cheating to get somewhere. I'm talking about making the natural effort to get to somewhere that you want to be at and with all of that ton of energy spent, the work would finally pay off and bring some fulfillment to your life. It was really difficult for me to also pay attention to other people because I just wasn't the type to listen from not having that much trust over being spoon-fed with something. I really needed to have a good idea of the experiences people share to appreciate the information that was being transferred over to me.

After feeling like my heart wanted to just relent and shut down from just not feeling right at times, I'm just technically bored and making sense out of my past and trying to get something out of it.