Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Around Some Really Nice People

Growing up with some really retarded people in that they weren't really that courteous and sort of had their problems to deal with so they kept to themselves, I'm amazed at the really good and nice people I am surrounded by. Yet, for some reason, even though these people are great and actually nice while being fun-filled, it seems like I play an influence with how the environment is shaped.

I feel like I am this lowly-shaped short and unattractive individual who is a really big failure. I just thought that people wouldn't be mindful of me, but they actually are with me. I don't get it with how the majority in the world when they bind at one place, this little area that they have preference gets to me and how I try to manage the negative feelings I get from it.

These people I have been around are amazing and truly a blessing. I feel bad from being a sinner last weekend or maybe it was a little too much fun that I shouldn't have involved myself in. I realize that it's these choices we make that shapes the individual we become.