Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Focusing On Right Things With Desire

This is a really tough area still for me. I guess it just happens with a few individuals not really liking me for some reason and then causes others to not like me as well. This whole nervousness underneath me while all this negative commotion which was filled with distorted truth really distracted me with living my true life.

I realize that I am just a nobody and can't function in life without covering my head with my hands sometimes. I'm just going to go take a nap right now before I continue talking about random things. It's time for me to act to get the misunderstandings taken cared of. I'm just going to go full out random with that area because it doesn't matter what the end result is as long as those misconceptions drop out of their minds. In the mean time, I'm going to go live a full life and take my time.