Sunday, May 19, 2013

Trying To Stay Awake At Work

I have recently had a little issue in how I end up closing my eyes while standing and dozing off. It's pretty weird because I think that my body and mind is still active, but it wants to stay focused on something bigger than the job I'm working on.

I think the strategy is to pretty much practice before going into work with being awake on Sunday the time schedule of the company you work at and then sleeping during those regular hours. I guess it helps with helping the person from being exhausted and adjust a night before trying to work the next day.

For my job, I pretty much finish work at around 2:45 am and go to sleep at around 3:30 to 4:00 when I get home so after sleeping early on Saturday. Now, I'm up just trying to stay awake for about three more hours.