Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Place for Allowing Raw Energy

There's a place for letting this whole raw energy come out, but it's important to not let it consume your entire life. I guess the nervousness underneath me is going to get to me a little anyways, so might as well not think so much about it and just go with natural instinct and reflexes that I was born with in doing this approach. With good friends and good strangers and those who have yet to find something wrong with me and get bothered by it (most likely a misunderstanding), I will make a great effort to love them.

Now, I realize something has become too late and what really gets me motivated in life to center all this raw energy is when someone has a misunderstanding with me and displays a mark of poor character. I have to be way more careful with women in this area, but with guys, I will be way more neglecting. I like to use funny speeches and funny illustrations that others would just go crazy over to laugh about, but now, I won't let it consume me and make me so weird anymore. I'm going to put the imagination aside because it can never be exact for me because I'm going to be nervous and then combine every effort I learned so far to get what I want out of the situation. I'm just going to set it aside; I have the guts required to let out my raw energy and it is what I plan on doing really soon to a guy whose such a person who can't let go of things and be so much of an exaggeration in what they think about the situation. He's the perfect candidate which I now realize, so I will just let my life naturally play out and just commit myself while I am extremely nervous to what I am about to do and hope for the best outcome with this individual. I am going to be the most hard working at the time and place for that short period of time than anyone I know!