Saturday, May 4, 2013

Putting Wonderful Thoughts Into Motion

I need to work out big time! I am gaining weight that I don't like, even though I am a guy. I am trying to work out six times a week, but after doing it for awhile and then stopping, it's been difficult for me to retrain myself to commit to those work outs. I guess that's very excess, trying to work out almost every day. I just want to physically be in shape and have those rock-hard abs I could show off to the world and then take photos while just doing back flips!

Even though I'm a lot better at handling my personal feelings about how short I am now, I still want to try to increase my height. I managed to figure out these stretching exercises that will temporarily make me look about an inch taller with my body. It's pretty crazy, but it isn't magic- it's just working out and doing some weird and painful exercises to get the body to straighten itself out and then forcefully look an inch taller. I did it and permanently added a 1/2 inch to my latest height, it was pretty cool that I committed myself that long.

The hard part about doing those growing taller exercises is dealing with my impatient attitude and feeling disheartened about continuing them while having emotions of wanting to cry for those uncontrollable feelings. I don't let those emotions out with others, but it hinders me a little sometimes. I understand that it's like a bipolar reaction for me and that I just need to retrain myself to let go of those feelings. Just because I like the idea of being taller, I'm going to try to make myself taller again and spend a little bit of money on it but also work on not being bothered with the height I currently have to live with. Even if I grow up to be 60 years old, I'm still going to try to make myself grow taller naturally without cheating with medical surgery or wearing elevated shoes, I'm a man! Maybe, I'll share those growing taller secrets with my kids, grandchildren, nephews who knows and they could be blessed to be the height I've always wanted to be and revel at the knowledge I had and be able to start a tradition of passing on those secrets to future generations- that is if those kids want to be tall, I understand some kids just like staying short for as long as they can!