Saturday, May 4, 2013

Being the Pursuer

I am pretty much the big and great pursuer. I am the initiator; without being direct about my purposes, it leaves for interpretations and if people are emotional and have had trouble settling their differences, then I believe these people are going to feel very insecure with what I am doing and start making comments about how scared or uncomfortable they are with me. It's actually really cute, even though I was really mad to be able to discern those feelings from them for awhile.

It's pretty odd and funny, while it could become really dangerous for me at the same time. I sort of need to watch out and possibly avoid these types of unstable people. I guess the warning signs are there for other people, especially with what I went through so others may pick it up from me too right away even without me understanding the situation at the moment.

I would like to pursue after good people- the ones who actually wouldn't mind going out of their way a little and the ones who actually are established with some resources they can share. Dating a pretty girl who is unemployed might be fun, but what would be even better is if she was this determined person who already experienced some success and was interested in me. It's easy to be a dreamer but it's sometimes very cumbersome to reach a decent status.