Saturday, May 4, 2013

Committing to Goals

I have found that writing and sharing your goals on a blog can literally help shape who you become as a person. I know this because I've had this blog for about five years now, so with the influence it's brought upon my life with all the little things added up, I can see that there's been a significant change in my life and it's for the better.

There's always a time where you just feel good in the beginning to do something. Why else pursue after something so cool, which is having those positive feelings? After awhile, things just come up and it just might extirpate something you thought to be going well for you.

Then again, here goes my goals because I'm just feeling emotionally constipated with these positive and entertaining feelings and just this constant feeling while sitting down and doing nothing, it's pretty weird how it's developed like this. When I will myself, my mind just turns to feeling bad and then after an abrupt moment, it's back to feeling constipated in a good way. Very peculiar, but something funny and I suppose it's something very new for me to get used to these days and definitely, I am looking forward to live with it.

 I am going to work out six days a week to the best of my ability. I am going to get plenty of rest whenever I can afford myself to sleep. I am going to make an effort in any way to get myself taller daily by doing something physical with it and then try to add in the good nutrients to see how that goes. I am going to just party and crash and burn on the weekends man, it's going to be like living a celebration for me! I am going to get my lazy butt to sit in front of my computer screen and learn some Korean everyday. I am really addicted to reading about stuff and playing my piano; boy, I really am going to find some systematic way to appease those emotions. When I tell myself, I'm just playing one piano song, I end up playing like ten! I think I'll play my heart out on the weekends then. Definitely, no real time for T.V. and surfing on the Internet these days for me. For now, I'll trade in being knowledgeable about the world for personal development and success in what I want to do. I guess if it's that bad then someone is going to say something about it around me anyway.  My heart is just worn out a lot and I think I just need to develop a happy routine that I can catch onto really fast in a daily fashion.