Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Relying On Improv

I am now seeing things more clearly so might as well just focus on the important things right now. Compared to some people who have problems with me, I'm just going to go all out crazy with them now by just being random and following my gut instinct. Other than that, I like this whole calm persona inside of me now and just being cool with everyone.

Misunderstandings are a pain to settle no matter how long the period is. Might as well do things that just throw them off really hard and get them to doubt in their personal system of thought. I'm just going to try doing things to them that others would laugh really hard if they heard about it and where their allies would feel discouraged in supporting them. I'm just use anything now that comes to my head that would just get to their nerves super crazy from what they think is crazy.

Other than that, I'm just going to live my life in a personally good way the best I can now. I'm not going to let those things get to me and prepare for it mentally by just doing random things now. Anything that just pops out of my head, I'm just going to go after it now. With family, like my sister or other girls I have to be more sensitive with them. Other than that, I'm just going to go random these days with some problematic guys and see where that leads to. Overall, I'm just going to let all my emotions run wild and handle them and make sure they are being addressed to the messed up guy. I'm going to be overall just very normal to the best of my ability and make the right effort as a person.