Monday, May 6, 2013

Very Difficult

From the way I have grown up and been born into, things just don't come that easy for me. Just imagine this, a 5' 2.5 male individual messed with the heads of some feeble-brained peers and then received two restraining orders. That person is me, and all this time I've been thinking about how short I am and how I can't fit the description with my personality of needing a few restraining orders.

What it means to me is that I make a few people around me very uncomfortable with me and really scared. It's actually cute! After being so angry for a long time and plotting many different scenarios in my head of how to get to back at them, I just have to live with the fact that some people are stupid and will overreact with you and that I have to get used to some people I get to be around will behave this way towards me.

Basically, anyone can place a civil restraining order (civil harassment) on someone and anyone can call the police on anyone even if it's just lying. The fact that I view traditional society to be where the tall and good looking people get the hookups, I have to wonder how my diminutive height and low self-esteem personality got me two restraining orders; even though the plaintiffs are really weird people and make themselves unapproachable, I have to sort of think that it's cute they found me very uncomfortable and scary otherwise they wouldn't have filed one on me.

The fact that I let them have it by not challenging to the court's ruling even with a lawyer present by my side makes me wonder how much torture I made them feel from having to subject them to dealing with a permanent issue that would never resolve itself. This time I have a natural policy now that everyone should develop- it doesn't matter how big of a criminal you became just do this, if someone calls the police on you then call the police on them and make up something that makes sense. If someone places a restraining order on you, then put one on him or her no matter how big of a friend he or she was to you. Be sure to also mention you will do this to the people there. This is my personality, once I reach a common ground; it's time for me to move on with these unstable people and not even hang out with them.