Saturday, May 4, 2013

Daily Struggle

My daily struggle is pretty much willing myself to figure out what I want to be engaged in and to try to limit the excess amount that makes me feel like I wasted my time. My other struggles also include not becoming so angry inside after thinking about some people who just were being stupid or crazy with me and unable to make the effort to get along with me.

Being truthful with my intents and being able to take big hits, I think that's the life of a true man! Just like how I'm so tired inside, all these emotions pretty much just originate with me. With all those people who just start going crazy and trying to reason with how bad others are conducting themselves, I think they seriously are being dumb and need to go talk to a professionally trained and caring psychologist. Yeah, this may be true but how many are really going to be very upfront like this and tell the person while realizing this at that moment in time. It's a lot easier to see when rewinding but what about experiencing it at a later date?