Monday, May 20, 2013

Preparing Early

Sometimes I find myself feeling really worn out about what I have sights set on and not even placing any attention on it. I think that's a bad thing because we all should have something to keep ourselves occupied on. These days I'm becoming more mature than ever, and I'm not totally bothered by what constitutes as boring anymore.

Learning a lot of good things in life over these last couple years has made me appreciate my true friends and also not so worried about being rejected. Maybe a thing I could try more is to be mindful of others and put myself in their shoes more. Even if there's something I don't like about the person, I should just give a lot of personal effort to let those things not bother me in general.

Basically, I'm starting to become someone who doesn't really to procrastinate anymore. Besides, I'm totally wasting my time and regretting what I did if I don't get to those personal priorities. There's definitely no problem to the feelings just not being in the mood while working hard to achieve something.