Friday, May 3, 2013

Hard To Stay Consistent

I guess there are normal times where when things are just feeling solid, something just happens to your mind or body and then you just want to shut down from progressing in life. I have learned that even though I am still under some controlled rage, I still want to not be bothered by anything. By working hard to be not be bothered by anything which is probably what most people would logically want, the mind can be willed into clearing itself up!

It's definitely making a choice and putting in the effort to commit oneself to not let the actions of others offend you so greatly that it causes your actions to be influenced. When that happens, I think the person who is under this situation should pretty much go talk to a trained and caring psychologist. There are some people like that one person in a group who just vents about his or her own problems while talking about how bad others are. Since I've been in a mess with a few of those individuals, I'm now espousing that those people get some psychological therapy to find a way to not stress out so much and verbalize it!