Monday, May 20, 2013

Ideal Goals

The ideal goal I have in mind right now is to pretty much lose the extra 15 pounds I have in mass and then focusing on working out to gain some muscle! I would like to also enjoy being able to day trade some stocks. Because of my lack of time, I might as well just try to keep everything simple for now and then work at it in being self-motivated to move up the ladder.

It's pretty hard for me to get started, but I've actually been getting consistent with my personal hygiene and working out on a daily basis. It's not so hard once you get into the habit of things. I'm just catching myself sleeping on my chair right now because I still have another 2 more hours after it changes 1 AM before I put myself to bed. I sort of like this because it helped me out when I did it last week.