Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Using Honesty and Consistency

I realize the experience I have with great people is unique and awesome! I don't feel at all let down if a person just doesn't like me for who I am, but I might be the type of person others have to make an effort to understand at times, if they are just the type of people who like to exaggerate on things.

I'm basically a complete jerk when someone doesn't understand me and makes an issue about something to try to help me especially, if I am off guard and the person is doing that to me. This type of conflict is extremely annoying and something I had a hard time trying to calm myself down over. These days just from making the effort to be sharper and witty, it just all happens naturally for me.

I like this new personality inside of me now that I've been developing which is being more open with others and very confident in my approach. It's this new form of discipline that I am finally adopting and becoming more mature with.