Saturday, May 4, 2013

Making Sense Out Of Things

Time is so valuable, and I'm understanding it more these days from working ten hour shifts! There are a lot of things I want to accomplish, and I'm realizing that a lot of it is mental. I mean playing video games and keeping myself occupied with it is really fun but ideally, I'm starting to feel that I'm wasting my time.

Instead of really watching T.V. or movies, I think I should really focus on living a full life now. This time that I have to myself is something that I don't really want to let go of. Being single, there is this great gap of time with what I want to do now. At the beginning, I was really rusty and just going about trying very difficult things that I was just inspired to do. I lacked so much knowledge and had a pretty weak heart for developing myself, which meant that I just wanted to stay steady with something good.

After going through some grueling periods, I no longer need that. I'm going to go after what I'm looking for. I pretty much like the idea of having a form of residual income while being able to focus on other things. I'm just like a lot of other people too. I'm sure people would just love making a million bucks and having all this free time to spend time with loved ones or travel and do fun things without no one really invading your personal space. That is the goal I am currently trying to accomplish now, and I'm willing to work really hard for it. Along with the fun things, I have an itchy desire to just learn about complicated things like how the human body works or mastering physical mechanics in this world. It would be cool to be able to spend some time doing those things too by developing something personal that brings me income. I am willing to take affordable financial risks now for accomplishing a goal of a more enlightened direction.