Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Being Mature In Feelings

Being mature emotionally has been a lot harder for me than I could imagine. I used to be so disappointed at life; not so much anymore. It's just plain and simple in English; just deal with it. What I see myself doing more is just making an effort to put some personal feelings behind me and just progress forward.

It was crazy to see this one girl being actually pretty laid back with me and slightly interested in getting to know me. Oh, so she's actually pretty and a genuinely sweet person. I got to talk to one of those and get to know her a little bit, which was nice. That's where with those young and really beautiful women, I need to put those feelings behind me and just be mature. I'm doing that more these days, but some days I'm not focused as I would like to be and go off a little. I guess it's all in the mood somehow. Looks like I found out that an e-dating site can actually get someone a date. I never knew that could happen for just about anyone, but I guess it works.