Friday, May 3, 2013

Things Really Coming Together

To get to where you want to be in life, there needs to be some form of discipline. I'm realizing this more each day as I reflect on the true meanings of life. Honestly, deep down inside there are sometimes desires that are just completely obsessed about delusions. It's really hard to break out of that personal mood and not giving in to the flesh without feeling lousy, tired, bored, and lackadaisical. Therefore, my body just puts on its thrusts and then I make will to willfully committing personal sinful acts.

I'm not very proud of being ascertain with those moments. Some people have told me that pretty much everyone is like that where they fall short in something sinful. Although it may be small and the majority won't do something crazy enough to be put into jail, it's just something in our human nature that we tend to forget about.