Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Daily Effort

Just this morning, I was attending this morning place where there are quite a bit of other young people which dominate the place. There are probably a couple cute girls there and man they look tall. This one cute brunette girl looked really frail but when she stood it felt like she was inadvertently towering over me. It made me want to cry underneath. I then told myself repeatedly, "Effort, effort!" Afterwards, the feelings of sorrow went away. After allowing that to happen, a pretty Asian girl with an appearance I don't mind introduced herself to me before I left the building. I think she's a little bigger than me too. Oh well. One of my really young buddies said that he would be like "Forget the world" if he ended up falling in love with a taller woman and she was the same way with him!

Those feelings really feel like temporary bi-polar or something. I get it sometimes in random places when I am around really tall people. I'm recovering from realizing that I am pretty short. Okay, it makes me want to laugh now and after reading this website called something like "Short Persons Support", I don't really take my height so seriously now.

This daily effort is pretty much concentrating on the good stuff while not letting it bug me. It's something that I have been doing recently and my mood hasn't really become all bi-polar after having made this effort and letting it take place for me now. I'm now accepting this process of hard work of not letting anything bug me and being diligent with where I want to be. The short support group website has a quote that says, "It's not the size of the dreamer, but the size of the dream." In terms of dating wise, it may depress a few more short men but it seems so jocular to me. The YouTube video clip below is an illustration of how a short man can end up dating a giant female if he's into those types of women.