Monday, April 29, 2013

Considering Adding Good Reviews

For a person starting to become specialized in a area that would be profitable for me, I might be able to start selling good products that helped me out as well through spreading the word of mouth. Many scams capitalize on how this dream job could occur for the individual, and how easy the business would be to manage.

One of the girls I dated told me how she wants to focus on her own business and ambitions. I told her that's really good for her, and then she showed me this YouTube clip that inspires her to have a positive and diligent spirit. I totally forgot the link, but it said something like no matter how low you are brought in life, you need to pick yourself back up and try even harder to get to your personal goals.

I learned after being really naive that running a business takes a lot of effort even if you are considering being employed at your own home. By watching shows like Pawn Stars and Storage Wars, it has given me a broader perspective that there needs to be a pretty big market of interested buyers to create a business on something.