Sunday, April 21, 2013

Stepping Further In Life

To get further ahead in life, I'm noticing that I really need to let go of a lot of my own personal distractions. Like, I don't really have time to do "Facebook stalking" on people I'm mad at or the cute girls I just want to grovel over. This one Facebook friend ended up liking all of his future girlfriend's comments and photos. He has a good point because that girl is actually a beautiful woman with a great heart! I actually liked her too but I guess the ones I like and who are single momentarily will find someone a guy to marry. I'm just about 100% in this category, so I guess the girl I pick out and seem to be fond of with all of my heart might just very well be someone who will be cherished by another if I don't get to her first.

It's just all life. If those girls I liked actually ended up hanging out with me, then I am certain that I can uphold the challenge of finding an even greater woman to love. One of the issues I sort of have had trouble with is liking girls who are barely out of high school. They may be really cute and innocent but I'm not like that anymore so much because I feel like a dad if I'm at least like five years older. I guess that doesn't logically make sense, but I can just see her like a really cute sister to have fun with then.