Monday, April 29, 2013

Generalizing Good Goals

The way I want to start organizing things is to take the week seriously on pratically things and then on the weekends do really fun things or other things to get personally lost in. What I will try now to do is limit the spoils of fun I try to engage myself in and go all out during my three day weekend which pretty much ends on Monday because I work the night shift with enough sleep included!

For the week, I'm having so much fun with this whole Forex investment thing. There's so much I could try to master before going to work, but I think I should just limit the fun by letting my programmed robot do all the work for me now and to just check its progress during the weekend or as time goes. I'm going to go for creating more robust solutions during the weekend while during the week I focus on getting plenty of rest, good health, and going for a Master's in financing while taking very profitable courses that would relate to my life and career-paths.

I guess I'm not finding time to really go dating right now, but I have been meeting interesting and pretty cute females who are friendly and seem interested in talking to me as a friend.  Yeah, that's pretty cool now and with this whole girls being pretty thing, I'm starting to not really look at a girl like that because just staring down a girl's body gets pretty boring if I can't enjoy anything with the person! My mind is pretty well-trained to not let a really hot girl get the best of me now. I don't even care about a girl's appearance, but more about the person. It seems like there a lot of pretty women out there who are genuinely nice and mean to have a great relationship with her partner too. I notice it and possibly just because a girl isn't that great looking doesn't always mean that she is automatically nice too. Personality exists in everyone! I'm thinking the best woman for me would be ideally the best woman for any guy in particular, so might as well work hard to not be bothered by it or anything else now.