Monday, April 29, 2013

Some Developments Never Change For Awhile

My little sister introduced two cats into the household after being off in college. Boy, she has some personal problems of just stressing out and bickering about stuff. Maybe she could go see a psychologist to discuss some of her worries. Then again, I'm only saying that while choosing to not be bothered by anything she tells me; I guess I'm just looking for a very good solution that would work out for her which would interest me just for wanting to be a giving individual. It feels good to be an occasional giver- I'm sort of a giver in general.

One of her cats is really social and has taken a liking to me so he likes to come into my room and get this lovely attention of being around me. He just starts purring like he is conditioned to do so when I just go near him. I guess he just feels the need to socialize with the owners on a daily basis. He's just chilling on my lap right now as I write this post.

I'm starting to call those house cats my own cats too just to mess around. They are pretty funny creatures who like to do a lot of sleeping, fighting, and occasionally running around really fast. It's amazing how they don't really lose their athleticism. With my cat jumping on my lap thing, it's been going on for awhile and it's something I'm really accustomed to now.