Monday, April 29, 2013

Future Dedication

I dedicate myself to take naps whenever I feel tired and have time to do so. I have been just all over the place and sometimes can't sleep because I work the night shift. It's a good thing that I don't have too many distractions like my supervisor does at work. He's a really good man and loves his job of producing parts to take care of my dad's company. He speaks well of my dad who suffered through a lot of the business pains.

Right now, business is thriving and my dad is able to do wonderful things for all of my co-workers. I am in the family business now too. It wasn't just handed over to me; the job wasn't even given to me- my dad had to feel like I deserved the position. When he asked me to join, I smiled and became excited to join a new field.