Sunday, April 28, 2013

Important To Reveal True Feelings

I'm noticing these days that what we do with our time is what pretty much makes up our being. With the things that happen for myself, it's sometimes really hard for me to let go of some things. It's pretty much unimportant to pursue for my actual level of happiness. I think I just have to learn to manage and balance my time better. I just see that there's so many things opened up for me to do and a lot of different opportunities.

I'm still facing these bored feelings of wanting to keep myself occupied. I think I need to prepare myself and to just discipline myself to get to a position I need to be in. What my friend told me in making a relationship happen with a girl is to pretty much be honest with her when you really like her and if she says "No" you just have to move on. Anyway that guy had the girl who broke his heart end up being interested in giving him a chance again. He was really shaken up for the last few years and then when this happy thing happened for him, he started becoming mellow and giving me advice about the important things in life. I hope it works out for him, but never know.