Saturday, April 27, 2013

Being Among Friendly People

Socializing with a bunch of great and mindful people who just want to participate in something fun and hanging out while meeting new people is just a wonderful thing! I didn't mind and was just like mindless about stuff in general and was really having fun in a genuine sense. I guess that's a good thing. I really should be careful with some people I associate with now and put a little profile on them because I'm very tolerant with annoying people in general.

I guess when things just come up in life and from starting to understand how things work in life with people in general, I'm just moving along these days and able to sort of laugh about things that happen. Man, I really hate losing at games that involve money. With all of that time spent and then you end up losing some money, it's just like you had fun but still lost and didn't make profit which was the intent and so it's something I should avoid now.