Saturday, April 27, 2013

Putting Words Into Actions

One of the things that my mama still tells me from time to time is that I should be placing my verbalized thoughts into action now. For awhile, I just didn't know what was going through my head because it's like all these chemicals in my head are telling me to just be lazy and rot away while being a couch potato and obsessed freak about meaningless things.

These days I'm just more aware of the truth that is going on with my life and I am personally not afraid of where I am headed. I'm seeking for something that would work in my life, and I am not going to let something bother me anymore. It's a lot of hard work to put on that focus for me, and it's really enjoyable for me too. It's just about being patient and putting in a whole lot of effort to get to where I want to be and not stressing out from all of that effort I'm putting into now.

I guess I'm going to try to play it smart now and work with the things that actually make sense for me. Of all the things that used to bother me, it's a daily effort for me to not let those things kill the mood for me. As I grow more in knowledge and become aware of circumstances through a person's actions and perceiving their words to uncover any flaws such as lies, I seriously know what I want in life with those people. It's to basically not be bothered by them!