Monday, April 29, 2013

Fun Stuff For Me To Look Forward To

There are plenty of sport games being televised right now and it is also fun to watch my favorite teams win. Although they put up a good fight sometimes and lose really badly, I still like those teams.

Anyhow, I think fun in the weekend would amount to traveling and doing a lot of crazy fun and expensive stuff outdoors like skydiving or sailing or even windsurfing! Right now, fun for me is creating solutions to make money that would get me this millionaire playboy lifestyle that I would enjoy having.

On top of that, I don't know just lying around sometimes and watching T.V. during the weekend might be fun. I guess when I get really serious with a woman and intent on settling down with her, I'll be losing a lot more sleep during the week so I could spend time with her. I sometimes get these flashbacks where I just want to stress out, but now I'm just working hard to not let those memories get to me so I usually end up trying not to laugh out so loud now if others are around me and I get those constant reminders.

Time is such a delusion for me because sometimes I feel like I have a lot of time, but then when I immerse myself into something it feels like I ran out of time. I guess I should seriously focus on the necessities of life first for myself before going down the weekend fun path. I guess it will work as a balance for me now and that is what I will try it now.