Saturday, April 27, 2013

My Flawless Personality

There's an area of my personality that is pretty much perfect and can't be undone. This is my strongest suit in my personal walk in life. I pretty much aim to get along with everybody no matter how mad or judgmental I felt with them at that moment of time. To show proof, I have never removed any of my Facebook friends from my profile. I won't ever remove anyone no matter how annoyed I feel with them because I don't think words to argue over is something to get so flustered over. Basically, I do all the mind games with people so it's the other people who end up removing me from their Facebook page.

Sometimes I do feel that sense of insecurity with someone on my Facebook page or I can sense or remember someone who removed me from their Facebook page and confirm it. It's really weird that I can track it like this. Basically, one of my biggest arguments in my life have basically been about asking why a person blocked me and that we should reconnect again much to their chagrin. I probably ended up making fun of her unintentionally or really bothered her with mindless fluff about life.

I really like to pretty much be a peacemaker and with this act of me never removing anyone from Facebook, I guess that makes me one step better than the people I ended up bugging about to add me back as a friend. I think I should reveal it to them in due time.