Saturday, April 27, 2013

Turning On Proper Think Caps

I want to do so many things at once. I can't really put it all together and be totally satisfied with myself right now because my body just naturally finds this attraction with doing a few things to maintain myself. I'm really going to have to start this whole multi-tasking thing where I'm just focusing on one thing at a thing for a period of time. In terms of operating systems, analogously I want to use a round-robin system. Hey, I majored in Computer Science and came out with a meager 2.4 GPA and Bachelor's Degree, so might as well recall something!

I was all over the place in college, too. I was like taking 20 units and bombing a course per quarter! I would end up getting C's all over the place and with the rest of my time outside of class and doing an all-nighter to finish up my course work, I would be playing video games and screwing around with myself. Fortunately, I never got myself caught up into the idea of drinking or doing drugs. For myself, I believe that the ultimate substance of passion and energy comes from within, so I wouldn't be able to imagine myself relying on a non-human substance driven from a plant to give me sensations. I just don't copy with that feeling and it's permanent for me. All the fun comes from using myself as the main machine of creating personal sensations! Oh yeah, there's the hangovers too like being moody about stuff or anxious but working hard to get out of those things wasn't easy at first, but I managed finally.