Monday, April 29, 2013

People Who Bothered Me

It's pretty crazy in that I have a really high tolerance level for being around individuals who others would find very crude or annoying. The thing about me is that even though I have those feelings like others might, I don't really act on those feelings alone.

It's crazy that these people portrayed themselves selfishly or conceitedly that they were better than me and wanted to show all the ropes. They were pretty much self-righteous with me, and I guess it makes sense because these people were trying to run a church! There's a good and bad church, and the bad church will completely miss a point or not be able to understand a concept. If they said that they couldn't understand me, then they were not really inspired by their God to try to lead me in a better path. They forced themselves on me in a jaded way and now I see that they should all go see a professional and caring psychologist to help manage their angry feelings and how they act towards certain individuals.

In the show Family Guy, there was this episode where the baby Stewie and his dog Brian go into different portals and then Stewie finds that his big sister is really hot, which is a joke because she was considered to be the least good looking there too. It was funny to remember so I had to share it; they then end up in this Disney portal where everything is lively and like a fairy tale where everyone sings happy songs. When the show's loser shows up at the family's door, everyone else except the dog and baby end up violently stomping and beating up the loser to a bloody pulp. Likewise, those young church people had this messed up ideology from being self-rightous and as a result they influenced a crippling effect of low attendance. To add insult to injury, they left the church too after awhile.