Sunday, April 21, 2013

Being Stable

I believe that stability with others starts within the self. The saying goes "Help yourself, before helping others." Another one goes something like, you can't dive in like a lifeguard and save someone from drowning in a deep ocean if you can't swim either. Also, stability is portrayed in that the more aggressive and conscientious individual is going to end up conquering and taking all the chips in the pot while he or she is incredibly stable.

In other words, if both individuals are unstable then the aggressive person becomes the loser. However, if the aggressive person is more stable than the quiet person then the aggressive person will win. I am an aggressive person, so I have to be stable at all times or else I will lose to quiet insubordinate jerks all the time! About this whole thing where quiet jerks end up blocking me on Facebook after messaging them unstable remarks about how stupid they are, yeah it doesn't matter too much to me anymore! If I do go up to them, I will be completely stable with them and probably make fun of them while being stable underneath in my heart. They might go screaming and trying to chew my head off, but because I am stable, I will calmly and assertively make fun of them and be very reasonable and convincing about how they should go get some professional help.Therefore, no matter how distressed they look, they will like a bunch of losers. No matter how much they try to get me off guard and unstable again, I won't go there and keep conquering them and even get them to unblock me again on Facebook and add me again as a friend! Hahaha and then start making stable comments that insult or offend them, while they can't do anything about it, while I just keep on laughing.