Monday, April 29, 2013

Planning Ahead

After being desensitized with this whole Facebook thing, it looks like I am attracting a few more beautiful young women to want to be friends. Yeah, I have some form of sexy appeal. Even this one cute girl was asking me for a long term relationship, she was a really aggressive part-time model who was just trying to find the man of her dreams on Facebook. She considered me a candidate and that is pretty much flattering. Not to mention, I confessed my feelings to this girl I liked and she too was flattered, so I guess that's how it goes.

One of my good buddies called me to confess my true feelings with this girl who I was bothered by for a time being. He knows her pretty well and doesn't really like her from citing concerns like her being melodramatic or just moody while dating some of the worst people you could imagine based on image alone. I guess her biological clock is ticking and she is going for what appeals to her and it must be these guys who are seen like a bunch of bad dudes hitting on her and being nice to her, must sucker her in.

I really need to think about that girl. I can easily imagine expressing passionate feelings for her but what would the result be? I want to be able to make a responsible decision and not go after something with a lot of haste. What would be wonderful though is if there was a literal stability with my life partner and after we married, things just got really fun for a very long time!