Wednesday, May 29, 2013

No Use Thinking So Much About It

I pretty much function like a nightmare when anyone has a misunderstanding with me. That's why I try my best and even selfishly sometimes to get the other person to understand me. If they understand me, and don't agree with me in a certain area then I am fine with it especially if it comes to the point of not being able to be friends anymore. I'm starting to just naturally be a person who thinks about the stuff that bothers him and come up with those very sound arguments that just feel good to visualize if you are in the person's shoe. It takes getting through a lot of hardship and occasional failures but through the effort, it's amazing how it all ties together so fast once the realization has been made.

With strategizing, I see that there's a point of no return in some instances for the person you are in conflict with. In that case, I think it's almost like an open battle and can get really dangerous if you are not careful in how you go about things. It means if you are going to go further, you have to be willing to sacrifice some personal freedom in your life. It really becomes about what your values are in life and how you much committed you want to become. No matter how dirty the situation becomes. Whenever that nervous feeling cuts in, might as well just think you are a bad person and move forward in your attempt to do something. I just see it that it's based on principles of what you believe in and if it doesn't tie in with society and you become a misfit or mistreated for it, then might as well reconsider from time to time no matter where you end up in life.