Monday, May 20, 2013

Focusing Better

I'm realizing that from working out and trying my best to stay focused at my job, my mind is just so relaxed and it's easier for me to not get so psyched out anymore from feeling like I am being overwhelmed with personal tasks. I'm pretty much enjoying myself more.

 I guess I'm just old enough to be able to make responsible decisions for myself so that's what I should seriously be focusing on. Just de-attaching my negative emotions from some things, it's been a lot easier for me concentrate on being a more productive worker.

From all the time I have been spending on useless things, it just gets me wondering how I've still made it to the point that I'm in right now. I guess this is where I might have been naturally blessed in that I have enough mental and physical prowess to earn a decent paying job.