Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Realizing Nervous Potential

When I want to commit myself to some areas like dealing with some really retarded individuals, I sometimes get this feeling of nervousness underneath. When that happens, I need to accept that I am going to be a big jerk to that person. Other than that, it comes down to what we both believe in and resolving all the misunderstandings. After that is done with for all the effort I will myself to put in, it's time to move on if they are still being only slightly retarded and can't like me as a person. All I really care about with individual relationships that have gone astray is making sure they understand me completely where I am coming from.

Being nervous, I accept that I am a big jerk to the person and am just going to behave accordingly with that personal theory of mine now. I have the guts to work under feeling pressure and the courage to not back down when all seems lost and my belief in something is so great and I just don't know what it is yet. It takes awhile if I can't figure out what is bothering me and from all the unnecessary attempts I made in the past, I was learning from those mistakes all along. Now, I know that I function with getting people who are against me to understand everything about me and to shoot down any misunderstandings. If they still don't find any favor in me after understanding me, I have no regrets with moving on these days. This is just my personal policy and I don't care how selfish it is because I am a big time nightmare to everyone who doesn't understand something about it.