Friday, May 3, 2013

Letting Things Run Smoothly

Ever since breaking out of a major depression in my puberty, seriously, I was just love hungry and thinking like how could a short and chubby guy like myself end up with a smoking hot wife. To add to the sorrows, I bombed an Honor's English course because I couldn't connect with Shakespeare! I felt like my love game wasn't smooth enough and that my Ivy League career was over; on top of that, I was so short-sighted and feeling so dependent on being around company. I was just this lonely wolf underneath and not doing so hot; one of my teachers took notice. Man, I was so dumb but thinking back it just makes me literally laugh about everything that I was going through underneath.

These days it's just flowing and even though I'm a lot shorter than what I would have liked to become, I'm just not letting that play a major downfall to my confidence anymore. I'm not even comparing my height to anyone, but myself. I don't care about a girl's appearance; heck, even almost all the beautiful women in the world seem to look like whatever to me. Okay, maybe a few of them might be really fun to go out with for me.

I'm starting to just be relaxed underneath and just making the effort to not worry about the pain and suffering from feeling so short! I'm accepting the situations I'm in and choosing to not be bothered about anything. This has been making it a lot easier for me to will myself to living a diligent lifestyle. Comparing myself to some people better than me, I'm pretty much nothing. There's nothing to it! In all absolute honesty, willing myself to go in the right path and direction has been pretty nice.