Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Developing Holistic Approach

I realize for the person I am in my demeanor, I am actually finding favor in a few nice individuals as well. These people are really nice and pretty cool with me. They greet me first at work and want to make themselves known with me. I'm really honored by that and pretty blessed by it.

I am noticing these little body languages that are so cool and such a privilege. I used to be bothered by it and my body language was just so weird. I was so confused and out of place with the world, so much that it made some other weird people in the world ask me to get some help.

Basically, releasing the frustration through bravery which is something that I needed for myself, it just helped me to find breathing room to continue with my life. Basically, avoid legal battles for anything with others, keep all damage to the least amount, keep it legal, and go for doing it all to get rid of the frustration in one shot! It's all a natural thing and sometimes, you just have to wing it to achieve this simple and precious thing.