Friday, January 24, 2014

Personal Space


I'm starting to understand that probably about 1% of the population might actually have issues with personal space. This also means that these people could also bond together, so it might mean that they may seem to be a larger population than they really are at times and totally mess with your head.

If I was annoying or being a bad person on Facebook, then the person would have really ignored me and try to avoid me and still left me as a friend. Because they removed and/or blocked me, it means they have personal issues with personal space. Any thought about me that comes out of them results from misjudging and having a poor attitude because of their personal issues with personal space. I just happened to have ignored their annoying behaviors with them because it's the normal thing to do for someone who has no issues with personal space.