Monday, January 6, 2014

Starting To Make Wiser Investments

One of my closest buddies revealed to me that he was very insecure about a lot of things from being in between a lot of decisions. I basically told him an easy way out, but then he went around to make some funny excuses with me like he was going to faint or doesn't want to be very open about himself. It was pretty simple because I told him that it's basically derived from how badly he wants to find out about something. The principle is to basically present your whole self and then ask, but I believe he might not be feeling very confident about himself and a little self-loathing from failing at some things in life.

I think in this situation I just told him that he was going nowhere with how he was handling the situation. I am desiring to be in the mood of being a very productive person. Man, my friends were actually laughing at my personal mess-ups. Oh well, I feel bad about those incidences but they weren't that bad so I guess I'm glad those messes are only little things. I always seem to leave out a couple things that end up haunting me later. I would really like to be more of a comprehensive person when it comes to self-managing myself. It's like it was never part of my nature to begin with, but I'm so used to my feelings having to deal with the ups and downs of life now.

I guess I've been becoming more stable of a person, and it's just so crazy that I'm starting to see things for how they really might be and not based on a strong feeling about something. I need to basically stop playing those addictive games on my cell phone and tablet. I've been really having a little too much fun with them, and it's been taking up a good chunk of my time.