Monday, January 6, 2014

Personal Tendencies

I have this area in myself where I go off in a pretty common place like others do, but then I find myself being conscientious about it and sometimes questioning some actions with my own soul. The Bible states that man is a vessel of knowing good and evil. Basically, the Pope can lie dormant about his evil desires but at any moment of becoming passionate about wanting to stand up for God or something, he can potentially do something bad while thinking it's going to promote good. Anyone who was born out of Adam's seed which is technically everyone except for the Son of God who claimed to be born out of God through the Holy Spirit, has the potential to basically sin.

I guess it's only becoming stronger in keeping myself from going in a weird and corrupted path through the committed actions I make. I actually feel good about sticking to them and from having received a little visual and emotional confirmation, it's even reinforcing me to stay on this narrow path of greatness! One of the things I really need to get better at is when I know that I'm really bored and things seem to not be flowing very well or something is just making me feel so uncomfortable, I should still stick to something good. I think in time, there will be an appropriate setting for something good and desirable to take place. It's just going to take a lot of mental strength and positive energy to get there. I need to just start getting on the go!