Monday, January 6, 2014

Back To Business

After a week long break, I am ready to get back to working on the things that I need to focus on. I've been finding myself slipping up a little in the area of wasting my time. I realize it now and from just having gone through quite a bit of emotional hardships, I don't feel bothered at the thought of getting back on track with the things I would like to do for prospering really well.

One of the cool things going for me is that I got around to messaging an acquaintance I met at a party before she left during the time the alcohol was about to be busted out. Okay, I think it's funny because a lot of guys were trying to talk to her, so I guess I might see her being hesitant sticking around which is pretty smart. Anyway, I found out that she's my true type of girl I've been looking for based on her comments she posts and from having chatted with her a little. I tried to persuade her to tell me a little about her dating life, but it looks like she might be available. It's pretty cool because I was just being pretty upfront with her about my feelings, and she seemed pretty open to it. I guess I will see where that direction takes off later on in life.

What was very cool is that it all seemed to flow very well compared to me trying to make myself become friends again with some crazy girls who I thought were my friends. I feel more emotionally content these days about this area of longing for a wife because I'm pretty comfortable about letting it out with someone I'm really interested in. I guess what sucked for awhile during those years was being blinded to who I really wanted to be with and that maybe I was doing too much with pursuing after the wrong person. Fortunately, with the wrong person, I was only interested in a being a friend but it felt like I had to put in so much effort.