Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Awesome Trading Strategy


I've added yet another few tools to brush up on my trading arsenal! I've decided to update some traditional, western indicators to give me a general overview of which direction the market is trending. I have also decided to live with a currency strength reader, so I could do some relatively accurate justice with my trades.

It's really just three major things for my strategy: you have major tops and bottoms of price, a major support and resistance level, and finally news to flood the market and inform how strong a currency is doing at the moment. My strategy pretty much entails me to wanting to place comfortable trades on a daily basis and be able to leave it overnight without too much worries and then check it again the next morning. Therefore, I'm looking at the Daily and 4H charts now. Occasionally, I'll reason if my 4H entry is good by looking at the 1H charts.

Other than that, I've introduced myself to a newer trading platform which is called Binary Options. I've opened up a binary options demo account to just mess with whatever I want to do at the moment. Of course, I have a real account with some money invested but to be able to play around with my strategies all I want and not get stressed out if it wins or losses is such an added convenience for me to make a very smart decision when it comes to doing business!