Saturday, January 25, 2014

Backwards Planning

Something new for me to try is backwards planning. It's simply stated as coming up with a goal and then planning ahead with tasks that would help efficiently reach it. I'm sort of annoyed with myself of how I keep forgetting a few additional things, and how I keep going back to get that one last thing before hitting the road again! Something backwards planning keeps in mind though is also placing in some key checks to make sure that everything is running smoothly.


I think that's the only thing I have left for myself, which is making sure that I get used to double checking my efforts before getting on with it again. I sort of want to become very comprehensive and save myself the hassle of having to make additional trips to get that one additional item I just forget to add into my everyday situation. I think it's a learning process for me to become very good at being nearly flawless the first time. I guess it's okay for me to have left out, but when I get the ball moving, I don't really want to go back and pick something I left out. I mean, I'm used to doing it a lot and not really mad at myself or anything, but it's definitely an area I want to make a little better progress with. These days a lot of things just feel more natural, which is so cool!