Thursday, January 23, 2014

Online Poker Problems


I'm realizing that even if I play poker for fun, it's only great when I'm winning and sucks when I lose! The U.S. government has also cracked down on what used to be considered prominent online poker sites, probably because those billion dollar sites were managed by third parties at an another country and just came up with an excuse to close them down to control money flow. It's just my guess, but anyhow the repercussion is that it's really hard to find a good place to profit online from poker nowadays.

With a little digging, I did fish some poker sites that do accept U.S. clients but they are really small compared to what it was back then. Also, the amount of money to be made for the length of time that is spent playing those games no matter how good the strategy is, just doesn't figure out to be the profit I had in mind of making. Therefore, I'm going to pack my bag with poker and throw in the towel, only because when I lose at poker, I don't want to play it anymore.

With something like managing stocks, even if the market is down at the moment I still can breath and do the best I can to cut my losses and try to manage them into a more profitable portfolio. It means that win or lose, I'm going to do the best I can to lose money less often and go for making lots of profit. It turns to be the right fit for me in managing a business.