Thursday, January 16, 2014

Better Pop With Trading System


My system is starting to pan out into something that could become very profitable with a possible unfair advantage over the average Forex trader. I'm now taking into consideration the news, and the software I have acquired does a marvelous job at displaying the expected strength of the currency. Along with using candlesticks, I'm using quite possibly very useful moving average indicators. Basically, when the market is going up expect it to eventually go down and vice versa.

I think this system is basically something that comes from my background of purchasing indicators to help me along with my trading career. This is something that really caters to my own personal style, so I don't think it's going to really be that transferable to another person if I were to attempt to teach my methods. I believe I would just be better off managing people's accounts instead of teaching them where I get my trades from, if I become so good at it.

Just maybe, trading might stay a side activity while I work at a full-time job before I retire and maybe, I'll be lucky enough to have a profitable trading career at best.