Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Updating Trade Platform


I've readjusted my trading platform again by taking the minimalist approach. However, I feel that a price action indicator has made me pretty consistent profit from forward testing it on the a demo account. I am currently with a demo account to test out my strategies and get comfortable with something that might work before I open up a live account.

It's a good thing I have a full time job and how this is something I could do on the side and not take me very long to figure out what trades I'm going to make. I've added in a currency strength indicator, along with being able to check up on the news. This time I'm just trading all the currency pairs with low spreads of at most 3 pips. I'm just thinking that applying my simple strategy of looking for support and resistance, along with candlesticks to confirm it, tops and bottoms, and checking up on how strong a currency is doing, I'll be along my merry way in no time! I'm just trying to figure out a systematic approach I could use and from repetition, I'll be able to notice where I'm going wrong eventually.