Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Staying On Target


It looks like a lot of my personal ambitions are really geared at becoming financially successful. I've at least chosen a profession to get involved with and to balance out the whole thing of making money, I sort of want to give back to a community by doing something I feel passionate about. I do like the idea of volunteering as a physician's assistant at a third world country or something which would be a fulfillment of one of my dreams.

Honestly, with the idea of getting into a relationship, I was really heart-broken, withdrawn, and grieving over feeling that I was not tall enough to have a girlfriend. From seeing at it in a different angle, I think it's more dealing with how I want to be taller still and without having to get painful surgery for it nor wearing some man heels. I've been just learning to just deal with it the whole time! I now don't care about it that much, no matter what others think about it and if a lady I'm interested in doesn't mind either about my height then it's gold for me!

Still, I'm paying a little money to try to keep most of my hair from falling out! I'm also paying a little extra to try to experiment with growing muscles and six-pack abs. Supposedly being athletic, charming, wealthy, and intelligent might help inspire a genuinely beautiful woman to be interested in no matter what race or height you are. Anyway, I'm still working at trying to make myself grow taller. It's always in the back of my mind, but after work I'm usually too tired to get working at it. I'm going to see if I can constantly push myself even though I get tired, so I can complete a few extra tasks during the night my shift ends.