Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Placing Double Checks


One thing I really need to start implementing is double checking myself everywhere I go in life. I know that I mean good intentions and when I just follow through, I do get the gist of something, but then I might leave out something important unintentionally. It's like one of those small critical details that you have to just be aware of, but then as I flow through, I just leave it out sometimes which really sucks when I get around to noticing!

Everything being already said and done, I do have the luxury of being able to learn from my mistakes and to be able to review my own personal conduct! My mom says that an idiot will make the same mistake twice. If my mom is correct, then the whole world is pretty much filled with everybody being dumb. Relatively speaking, we don't come close to being perfect with God's all-powerful and inconceivably, infallible love for this world.